Student ambassador programs are as popular as internships
You are in your first year at university, considering to engage with the school activities and join a student organization. You have just found one of them! Student ambassador programs make a great experience to share on your resume and help you land a job as a fresh graduate, just like an internship would do. Working or volunteering while studying proves your ability to manage different projects and meet multiple goals within strategic deadlines.
You learn skills relevant at a real workplace
Networking: as a Study in Estonia ambassador, you make the most of your interaction with fellow students, staff, and external organisations; in other words, it means building relationships to further your career prospects or future collaboration.
Digital marketing: good copy and visual storytelling, basic design skills, creativity and analytics, an understanding of Drupal and WordPress make up the essential skill set valued by today's employers.
Social media management: you are actively involved in the process of creating, scheduling, analyzing, and sharing content on our social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, to keep your audience engaged with the international student life in Estonia.
- Customer service: soft skills and communication are transferrable to a wide variety of current labor market roles. As our ambassador, you will be sharing your experience with the prospective students all over the world by answering email queries couple of times a week.
It's not all about work: what do we offer?
- Fun team-building events and outings in reward for your hard work and dedication
- Learning and development opportunities through seminars and workshops
- An awesome letter of recommendation in recognition of your outstanding service
Before you apply
- Don't apply blindly: share your story! We are looking for creative, passionate students with diverse international backgrounds to represent Estonia, your universities, and your home countries.
- Probably you are an adventurer, a great textual and visual storyteller, so make sure you include any online publication samples or personal social media accounts relevant to this role.
- Perfect language skills aren't essential, but as a Study in Estonia ambassador, you must be comfortable with writing and communicating in English.
- Please keep in mind that this is a non-remunerated voluntary work
- Make sure you won't disappear from our radar: you schedule your own hours, but be ready to stay involved and manage the expectations.