The Estonian Summer School in Computer and Systems Science is an international summer school for PhD and MSc students, postdocs and other faculty members. This year the school focuses on topics like:
• Human-Computer Interaction
• Deep Learning
• Natural Language Processing
• Adaptive User Interfaces
• Prof. Antti Oulasvirta. User interfaces, Aalto University
• Ms. Mariana Romanyshyn. Technical Lead, Computational Linguist at Grammarly, Inc.
• Prof. Adrian Kaehler. Giant. AI, Silicon Valley Deep Learning Group
Guest talks and students sessions to be announced!
For more information and registration visit - https://courses.cs.ut.ee/t/esscass2019/Main/HomePage
This event is supported by the University of Tartu ASTRA project PER ASPERA Doctoral School of Information and Communication Technologies.