Updated at: Jun 17, 2021
Cyber Security Summer School 2021
June 14-16, 2021
The focus of this year's Summer School will be on real-world internet voting systems. We will study legally-binding i-voting systems used in Estonia, Switzerland and other countries. The summer school will provide a comprehensive overview on the technological solutions used and their security aspects. In particular, how these systems achieve election result integrity, ballot secrecy and third-party auditability. Trust and human aspects will also be covered.
You can attend from anywhere, just be online!
The event will be held online. All necessary details will be sent to the participants before the event.
Arnis Paršovs, University of Tartu, Estonia
Sten Mäses, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
SpeakersThe confirmed speakers include:
- Arne Koitmäe, State Electoral Office, Estonia
- Sven Heiberg, SCCEIV, Estonia
- Jan Willemson, Cybernetica, Estonia
- Arnis Paršovs, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Mihkel Solvak, University of Tartu, Estonia
- Christian Folini, Netnea, Switzerland
- Jordi Puiggalí, Scytl, Spain
- Xavier Monnat, Swiss Post, Switzerland
- Rolf Haenni, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Vanessa Teague, Australian National University, Australia
- Melanie Volkamer, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Reto Koenig, Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Iuliia Krivonosova, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Aleksander Essex, Western University, Canada
Application deadline 31 May 2021
Master and PhD students, researchers, domain experts
The course will include talks, questions and answers, discussions in small groups of participants.
ApplicationsIn order to apply for the Summer School, please fill in the electronic application form. More details HERE.
Instructions for participation 11 June 2021
50 EUR (excl. VAT)More details HERE
Check out the preliminary programme HERE
Organizers and partners: