“Engineering Education towards Excellence and Innovation”
Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn, Estonia
The IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference is the sixth of the series of conferences that rotates among central locations in IEEE Region 8, Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Main Conference Topics:
- Educational Methods and Learning Mechanisms in Engineering Education
- Excellence in Engineering Education
- Infrastructure and Technologies for Engineering Education
- Innovative Materials, Teaching and Learning
- Experiences in Engineering Education
- Learning in Transition and Engineering Education Ecosystems
Career Day aims to connect students studying IT with companies and entrepreneurs in the ICT sector. Career Day gives the participating companies a chance to introduce (summer) internships as well as future career opportunities.
Please find more information here.